A new CME credit program lets physicians and other healthcare professionals earn CME credits, via Internet Point of Care (IPoC) learning. IPoC learning is a certified CME activity in which a physician or other health care professionals engage in self-directed, online learning on topics relevant to their clinical practice by researching in MDGuidelines®. This program is FREE for a limited time!
What Do You Need To Do?
Research a self-identified clinical question on the MDGuidelines website, and then submit a request for your CME credit through ACOEM’s IPoC site.
Steps to Earn CME Credits Through the Point-of-Care Process
- Identify a topic for research related to your clinical practice.
- Research your topic through MDGuidelines.
- Login to ACOEM’s Internet Point of Learning site. If you are logging in for the first time, you may need to create an account.
- Complete the POC credit and evaluation form using “Self-Report” on the top of ACOEM’s IPoC page at the link above.
- Click on the New Request button for each search.
- Submit the form, earning 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credit for each query.
How To Get Your Transcript
Once you submit your form, you can print your transcript by following these directions:
- Go to www.acoem.org and click on LOG IN on the upper blue horizontal menu.
- Once logged in, go to MYACOEM also on the upper blue horizontal menu.
- From there, go to Education on the upper blue horizontal menu and click on “View My CME Transcript.”
- Lastly, click on View Transcript.
Have You Already Conducted IPoC Learning Searches in MDGuidelines?You can get credit for searches you completed starting from January 1, 2022.